28.2.11

The Disappearance Of Justin Bieber

Last week I entrusted my friends with the task of collecting my Justin Bieber tickets. Since that fateful day I haven't laid eyes on them. Question after question went unanswered: "We don't know where they are Troy" - "No sorry, no idea what your on about" Then, then the pictures began....




Having photographic evidence proving the fact they actually have the tickets a warning was put out: "I want them by Monday or else" They obviously didn't pay attention as I was then sent a collection of photo's documenting his fun filled day out in London....























OH HELL NOOO
(That's what I said after seeing these)

Asif they didnt think I wouldnt go all Tempz/Kill Bill on their asses till I got them back. Monday came and target number one got a visit.



Needless to say the tickets are back in my possession and never leaving my sight again




Till Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment