6.5.11

Hairdresser Hype

So I went to the hairdressers the other day and after what seemed like a lifetime (30 minutes tops) I finally got in the chair. Paper round my neck. CHECK. Cape. CHECK. Clean shavers. CHECK. Sandwich. CHEC- Hold the fcuk up a sandwich??? Yeah that’s right, man dem hairdresser pulled out a sandwich and tried combing my hair through with just one solitary hand. Just?!?! I let it pass thinking he’ll clap off his mid morning snack and carry on with my trim like the professional he’s supposed to be but I was wrong, oh, so, wrong. Man reached for the second half, picked up the razors and tried to take them to my tufty little scalp. FUCK - OUTA - HERE. Bossed up, turned round and told the man “I didn’t come here to get a one handed hair cut, I beg you put down your brunch, pick up the razor and concentrate like the hairdresser you trained to be” Probably not the best thing to do as yano, my hair was now in the hands of the man I more than likely just pissed off however, I give the man his do’s. He put down his snack, picked up the razors and gave me the best damm trim I’ve had in years.

Moral of the story: If you bend over and let people fcuk you in the ass, you get fcuked in the ass.

Don’t let people take you for a dick. Boss up.
Nicki taught me well:

No comments:

Post a Comment