8.4.11

Dazed Shoot

So guess who had a photoshoot with Dazed & Confused on Wednesday. I’ll give you a clue, it was me. After entering a street style competition, being whittled down to the final four and exchanging about 50 emails I was sent to hackney to pose my little anus away. Cant help but to think all my viewing hours of ANTM helped; I had Tyra banks in my ears telling me to watch my lines, smize and remember my face.

Best thing about it was being called a hipster cunt by a guy on a push bike who was wearing a flat cap and a pair of chinos. Actually wait, no the best thing about it was the free sandwiches, yeah or the little Chinese duo splashing Chanel make up all over my face. It was a sick day and the weather was fresher than a motherfucker. I also got to keep everything that I was wearing so the fact I missed my uni presentation for it doesn’t really faze me…

big green coat

















I shall wear this and pretend I am a peppermint cream.





Mid May. Dazed&Confused. Haters stand up.

No comments:

Post a Comment