18.4.11

GIRLS (Who Aint Runnin Nothing But A Higher Weave Bill)

you know every chick gonna be getting some caramel lookin weave now the pictures of the video leaked...
<span class=


Bejesus is back!! Or so she believes....
Beyonce hasn't been around for a while now, fair enough she dropped 'Why Don't You Love Me' (which was probably just because her and J had an argument) but apart from that and the Premier Workout thing she did for Michelle Obama, musically she hasn't been in the forefront for some time now. Due to this I expected her to comeback with some K I L L E R of a track not this sampled, repetitive made for the club mess. I mean girl cant even think of her own beats no more!

Saying this though Beyonce still reigns as Queen. She knows this, everyone knows this and even though RiRi & GaGa have been slaying the past two years, they know this too. Girls is just B's way of saying "Listen up bitches I'm still around so don't be getting too comfortable" but comfortable is just whats shes become. It's been time since we heard new material, I wanted more, the fans wanted more, it was a lazy production and it left me hungry.

I'm not totally hating though, the tracks 'alright'. I've played it numerous times and no doubt when it comes on in the club I'll be droppin it like it's hot. It's just I expected more that's all. I'm damm disappointed and I expected more.

Beyonce - Girls Who Run The World

If the video doesn't slay....

<span class=

I'll still love her..
<span class=
X O X O

P.S Lil Jon with his dutty ole dreadlocks needs to retire. I cant believe he's made a career out of shouting YEAAAHHH & J-LO, I beg someone tells her to put down the mic, pick up her sombrero and trot off back to the block. She's irrelevant now.

1 comment: