25.3.11

Doctor, Doctor I Think I'm Coming Down With Something...

So I’ve been thinking a lot these past few weeks and I think I’m strong enough to tell you all a secret which I’ve been keeping quiet for a while now. Its time to be honest with the people around me and more importantly it’s time to be honest with myself. I just cant keep this locked away any longer so here goes..
I.. I have.... I have a mild case of Bieber Fever.

PHEW
Glad I got that off my chest.

Now I know this may come as a surprise to most of you but it’s a part of me now and if you cant accept this then it's at your loss. Anyway, earlier this month I raided the piggy bank and went to see my boy JB in concert.

Best Night Ever
Photobucket
he's always pulling pranks like this
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
after the show I donned a pair of hot pants and proceeded to track him down
Photobucket
me n ma babeh beibz 4 lyfe I.D.S.T

No comments:

Post a Comment