30.3.11

Wish I Wasnt So Black

I'm about two Tangfastic's away from double dipping my head in a vat of acid.
Photobucket

DIP DYE - the process of dying the tips of your hair a substantially different colour from the colour that the rest of your hair happens to be.

Ever since laying my eyes on Whip My Hair and Willow Smith candyfloss weave of greatness my want for this style has been gnawing away at me like a skinny chick eating a celery stick. The celery stick has now ran out and I think it’s most definitely time to go through with it.

With the spring runways looking like a packet of skittles it’s no surprise this trend has already been picked up by a few ’forward’ people. Abbey Lee repped pink strands in Vogue Australia last year, and the hot mess that is Lady Gaga went for some kinda buttercup looking fade which she had for almost a month. A whole month! That’s like a lifetime in her crazy ass world.

So this is your warning.
Even though i'm about three shades too dark for it, the next time you see me i'll most probably look like a unicorn's just been sick on my head. Citing!

No comments:

Post a Comment