12.3.11

Tea Bagging With Bieber

Ever get so lonely you wish you had someone perched on the side of your morning cuppa? No? Yeah me neither. If you do however you should probably get a life and maybe purchase some of these....

Photobucket

F U N! Cups of tea can be pretty shit at times but with one of these inside it BOOM instant level up. These 'Pret-a-portea' tea bags come in 5 different characters; Versace, Gaultier, Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell and my fav Karl Lagerfeld. Kinda ironic as yano, he probably doesn't eat solids.

Due to the fact they're pricey as fcuk and the due to fact i'm a stingy bastard, my good friend Joseph took it upon himself to make me my very own personalized bag. Obviously it had to take the shape of my boy Bieber, not that he needs an excuse to drop me a teabag or two.

Photobucket


Guess I should probably think of it as fun and novelty, problem is I much prefer to pretend i'm drinking his bath water



1 comment: