5.3.11

Shawditch Supamodell

"HEY, HOW ARE YOU? So yeah guys, squeeze in. I work for mumble and was wondering if I could possible take a picture of you? Just stand there, thats it. Oh you have somewhere to be? No this wont take a minute. Stop making that face. Ready?? Shhh OK, hold still everyone. ‘Wheres Wally' on three. Ready? One, two, three…Wheres Wally!"

Last month on a hipster loving Shoreditch Sunday afternoon a little Chinese/Korean girl approached and asked about my outfit. After a brief discussion and a snap or two we parted ways. As I forget what I've done half an hour ago I obviously forgot about meeting her until today when a little email jolted my memory.

'Street Foot' - Korea's newest streetwear style magazine....
Photobucket

Photobucket
brap
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photographs published on Korean fashion magazine "Street Foot" Febuary and March issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment