25.3.11

"YEAH YEAH YEAH, I'M STILL ABAWT TEEEMMMPPZ"

If I didn't have a shit load of things to do tomorrow I would also be about.
I would be about the protest which is inevitably gonna turn into a r i o t.
I would be about the park drinking beer, eating Tesco meal deals and chasing squirrels aaand
I would also be about the post office, kicking the fcuk off about my undelivered items.
Instead (amongst other things) I will be at the unveiling of the Edun x Make Something window display. A few week ago I helped develop and create a window display for Selfridges.
Tomorrow this display is being unveiled.

Given the theme and concept, my job was to create wolves and alongside Cassette Playa and my girl Casheen we talked, we drew and we created.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
carri drew these. i stole these. highest bidder recieves these. aaah just kiddin'!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
coolest kid on the block

If you wanna see the window in all its glory, you should come along to the event.
Photobucket
Catch ya on the flipside

No comments:

Post a Comment