31.3.11

WOOF Said The Little Wolf

Stand there. Smile. Say Cheese. Nice thats it. This way. Okay now. FLASH!!
Last week after a few days of real life art attack, the Make Something x Edun window display was finally unveiled for all of London Town to see.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taking part in this workshop was probably one of the most exciting and interesting thing's i've done whilst being in London. I mean it's not everyday you get to make wolves with Cassette Playa for a Selfridges window display. Unfortunately the display has now been replaced but it's okay as the new window was probably made with half the passion that ours was made with and well I also get to take my wolf home. All I need is now someone big enough and strong enough to help me carry it. Any takers....

No comments:

Post a Comment